AUTOMATIC SUBCUTANEOUS AND INTRAMUSCULAR VACCINATORS
Evolution Automatic Subcutaneous and Intramuscular are the market-leading subcutaneous vaccinators for 1 – 11 day-old chicks. An injection mechanism automatically vaccinates a chick with an accurate dose when it is placed on, and sensed by, the presentation block:
- Inoculate up to 4,000 chicks per hour
- Stress-free chick vaccination with minimized repetitive operator strain
- Less vaccine waste, with 100% vaccination efficiency
- Out-of-the-box operation: Syringes are pre-calibrated and quality-checked for volume and dose accuracy (0.1 – 0.5 mL ± 2.5%)
- Convenient totalizer counter* and pre-set batch counter* for accurate tracking, and the monitoring of vaccine usage against chicks per run
- Counters support easy monitoring of averaged dosing accuracy/operator efficiency
- Low valve air and energy consumption reduces running costs
- Integrated fault diagnostics
Models in the Evolution Subcutaneous Vaccinator range also facilitate:
- Delivery of two vaccines simultaneously through a single hypodermic needle
- More precise injections with two chick sensors
- Inoculate chicks through subcutaneous or intramuscular vaccination.
Evolution Automatic Subcutaneous Vaccinators are driven by compressed air, allowing operation in very humid (electricity-hostile) climates and remote locations without power.
* Not available on Evolution Eco models.
See below, a product overview chart to help you choose the best variation of Evolution Subcutaneous Vaccinator for your needs.
|No. of Chicks Vaccinated Per Hour||4000|
|Service Intervals||100,000 Chicks|
|Number of Vaccines Administered Simultaneously||1||2||1||2||1
|No. of Sensors||1||1||2||2||1
AUTOMATIC SUBCUTANEOUS AND INTRAMUSCULAR VACCINATOR